Few opinion pieces worth reading this Saturday morning.
- Former World Bank Director and Harvard Professor, John Briscoe, writes in the Hindu : “A time for India to stand up and be counted“
- Former World Bank Managing Editor, Kevin Rafferty, in the Japan Times, writes : “Don’t dance to U.S. tune on World Bank presidency”
- The New York Times editorial: “Leading the World Bank”
- Patrick Brennan, in the well known conservative National Review magazine, writes: “Wrong Man for the Job : Brilliant in global health, Jim Yong Kim is unsound on economics.”
- Felix Salmon of Reuters writes: ” Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala should run the World Bank”